NYFS ny mets message boards
http://nyfuturestars.com/community/

2015 NYM Draft Round 24, Pick 719: 3b Jordan Verdon
http://nyfuturestars.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=42141
Page 2 of 3

Author:  R Nitelight [ Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2015 NYM Draft Round 24, Pick 719: 3b Jordan Vernon?

Any relation to the Civil Rights leader?


8)

Author:  ilikeike29 [ Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2015 NYM Draft Round 24, Pick 719: 3b Jordan Vernon?

LTKfRGM wrote:
ilikeike29 wrote:
San Diego State commit.


This is around the place they don't sign everybody. He could be the first unsigned draftee.

I doubt he's the first. I'd be surprised if we landed both Torres and Enright.

Author:  MarkJohnson>You [ Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2015 NYM Draft Round 24, Pick 719: 3b Jordan Vernon?

ilikeike29 wrote:
LTKfRGM wrote:
ilikeike29 wrote:
San Diego State commit.


This is around the place they don't sign everybody. He could be the first unsigned draftee.

I doubt he's the first. I'd be surprised if we landed both Torres and Enright.


We signed one prep pick after round 20 last year, by my count: some person named Kurtis Horne.

EDIT: That was the only prep PITCHER. We also signed our 39th and 40th rounders too looks like.

Author:  ilikeike29 [ Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2015 NYM Draft Round 24, Pick 719: 3b Jordan Vernon?

MarkJohnson>You wrote:
We signed one prep pick after round 20 last year, by my count: some person named Kurtis Horne.

We signed Burdick and Berrios too.

Author:  ilikeike29 [ Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2015 NYM Draft Round 24, Pick 719: 3b Jordan Vernon?

Quote:
The third infielder in the recruiting class is 6-2 Jordan Verdon from Granite Hills High School in El Cajon, Calif. Verdon is a .343 career hitter having compiled 99 hits, 19 doubles and 41 RBI's along the way. He was named to the All-Grossmont Hills League team the past 2 seasons. Verdon also led his team to the San Diego Open Division CIF Championship last season and was chosen to play for the Royals scout team last fall.

"Jordan is a local player, who plays for SDSU baseball alum James Davis," commented Martinez." He is an advanced hitter from the left side with huge power potential. He can play multiple spots on the infield at a high level. He is also a very bright kid with a 4.4 GPA."

http://www.goaztecs.com/sports/m-basebl ... 14aab.html

Author:  ilikeike29 [ Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2015 NYM Draft Round 24, Pick 719: 3b Jordan Vernon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ3hJAdmBfs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xoi31kiKtg

http://youtu.be/XWAudCPmkys

Author:  ilikeike29 [ Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2015 NYM Draft Round 24, Pick 719: 3b Jordan Vernon?

@Verdon_Jordan 9m9 minutes ago
I can't explain how thankful I am for the opportunity that the @Mets have given me today!

Author:  HeyNowHK [ Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2015 NYM Draft Round 24, Pick 719: 3b Jordan Vernon?

ilikeike29 wrote:
@Verdon_Jordan 9m9 minutes ago
I can't explain how thankful I am for the opportunity that the @Mets have given me today!


that's encouraging. =D>

certainly looks projectable. hope we can sign him.

Author:  ilikeike29 [ Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2015 NYM Draft Round 24, Pick 719: 3b Jordan Verdon

He's from the same HS as Travis Taijeron.

Just looking back a few weeks on his twitter timeline, he's retweed a couple of Taijeron-related tweets. Hopefully Travis can convince him to sign.

Author:  jdawginsc [ Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2015 NYM Draft Round 24, Pick 719: 3b Jordan Verdon

One if the two guys left who might be signable away from college. Doubt Enright signs.

Author:  nymets945 [ Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2015 NYM Draft Round 24, Pick 719: 3b Jordan Verdon

jdawginsc wrote:
One if the two guys left who might be signable away from college. Doubt Enright signs.


Who is the other and why you think no Enright?

Author:  jdawginsc [ Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2015 NYM Draft Round 24, Pick 719: 3b Jordan Verdon

nymets945 wrote:
jdawginsc wrote:
One if the two guys left who might be signable away from college. Doubt Enright signs.


Who is the other and why you think no Enright?


Wark.

Page 2 of 3 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/