MESSAGE BOARDS TOOLS:  Search | Members | User Control Panel |   | Login 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:24 pm 
Legend of NYFS

sluger11787 wrote:
I think I'll put an asterisk next to those players who are rumored to have been signed.

I'll wait for the Mets to officially announce the signing (or for the player to appear on a roster) beforing going GREEN with the player.

Sounds like a good plan, otherwise a) there could be false reports and b) we could be waiting weeks for the Mets to make things official but Gregory said he is excited to get to BK and start his career there, Im pretty confident its a done deal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:26 pm 
Legend of NYFS

Church is OFFICIAL.... Green that sucker up!

“I was negotiating all day, and they finally called me and I got the money I requested and I said yes,” Church said. He actually did most of his own deal-making, although he said he did have an advisor who was helping him out as well.

http://www.lakewalesnews.com/articles/2 ... 451637.txt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:31 pm 
NYFS Hall of Famer

sluger11787 wrote:
I think I'll put an asterisk next to those players who are rumored to have been signed.

I'll wait for the Mets to officially announce the signing (or for the player to appear on a roster) beforing going GREEN with the player.

Good idea but you should notate that in the first post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:32 am 
NYFS Staff

Just so everyone knows, this is the Mets best draft class ever.

Three Zacharys.

And they all spell it correctly!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:48 pm 
NYFS Hall of Famer

Okay Sluger, I have another suggestion for you which would make this thread really awesome though it would take some doing on your part. Is there anyway you could link each name to their individual thread so when they sign or are rumored to sign we could pop right over to their thread with no work on our part? Just work on yours...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:49 pm 
NYFS Staff

dougdilg wrote:
Okay Sluger, I have another suggestion for you which would make this thread really awesome though it would take some doing on your part. Is there anyway you could link each name to their individual thread so when they sign or are rumored to sign we could pop right over to their thread with no work on our part? Just work on yours...

I can't link the name because once they are start playing the names will link to their NYFS player profiles.

I did however link their selection number to their respective draft threads. I'll create the link once they reach the status of "rumored to be signed" to make things easier for me. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:27 pm 
Legend of NYFS

sluger11787 wrote:
dougdilg wrote:

I can't link the name because once they are start playing the names will link to their NYFS player profiles.

I did however link their round and selection numbers to their respective draft threads. I'll create the link once they reach the status of "rumored to be signed" to make things easier for me. 8)

Hey Sluger,
Just curious why you haven't "greened" Church yet, he has signed, he said so himself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:52 am 
NYFS Hall of Famer

sluger11787 wrote:
dougdilg wrote:

I did however link their selection number to their respective draft threads. I'll create the link once they reach the status of "rumored to be signed" to make things easier for me. 8)

That's great, fabulous. Thank you. Best baseball site in the world.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:20 am 
Legend of NYFS

Sam Honeck has signed and has been assigned to BK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:26 am 
Legend of NYFS

Needham officially signed and assigned to Kingsport.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:28 am 
Legend of NYFS

If your name is in italics, you better say yes over the next couple of hours...

8)

8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:22 pm 
NYFS Staff

Lots of updates as the Brooklyn roster gets unveiled...mainly seniors who are off to Brooklyn...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next